Detect as Little as 1 µL of Human Saliva
- RSID-Saliva Results Correlate with STR procedure.
- Efficient Sample Analysis
- Strip Test Results are Complete in 10 Minutes.
- Dual Monoclonal Antibodies
- Specific for human salivary (amyA) antigen.
- NO Cross-Reaction Observed with Blood, Semen, Urine, Vaginal Secretions, or Menstrual Blood.
- Immunochromatographic Lateral Flow Strip
- Standard Assay Format
- Extended Shelf Life
Complete Set of Protocols Included
- Extraction protocols for forensic samples, including envelopes, bottles, cans and stained surfaces.
- Single tube extraction protocol suitable for STR Analysis
- Integration into standard laboratory procedure
The test can detect saliva from envelope flaps, stamps, glass bottles, cans, swabs, plastic lids, and other forensic exhibits BEFORE they are processed for STR analysis.
The suggested protocol is designed such that if saliva is detected, there should be sufficient biological material for an STR profile.